Ford Hall

Location

63 College Avenue
New Brunswick, NJ 08901-1164

Ford Hall was erected in 1915. It was donated by John Howard Ford , who was a member of the Board of Trustees from 1912 to 1914 that made numerous gifts to Rutgers for purchases of properties. Source: Catalogue of Building and Place Names at Rutgers.

Building number: 
3018
Campus: 
College Avenue